Tuesday 15 November 2016

Helping Out S.P.C.A/People and educating children

Helping Out S.P.C.A/People and educating children
By Melitz,Trinity,Imogen and Junna

What we will do ?




We will help out the SPCA by coming in and helping them.This is a website that can help us think of ways to help : http://kids.spcaeducation.org.nz/get-involved/things-to-make-or-do/
Of course we will not be doing operations and stuff like that at the SPCA. We will do the things listed below. We will do this every Monday and Thursday ( after school ). We will ask permission from our parents first.We will help people with pets and help them feed their pets,like changing  their litter box, take dogs for walks, all for free. Other then that, we will also educate people about animals and SPCA. We will need to find a date and time for this.
How will this make a difference ?
We believe that this will make a difference because in the SPCA, there are a lot of animals to take care of. If we help out, the staff ( vets and vet nurses ) can get on faster with the animals.We also believe, that by helping people who are tired ( especially old people) take care of their animals, will make a difference. Us three, all have experience with animals. Junna have 2 sheeps and had a cat.Trinity had a cat and a bunny that died, and 1 that is still alive.She also had a dog. And she has six fish Melitz has a goat,7 chickens/chicks & a cat.So as you can see, we all have a experience with animals and we will be reliable with the animals that we will be taking care of, Trinity's nana will also help us so we have someone to look after us.
What things do we have to ask permission for ?
We will have to ask permission to the SPCA if we can help out being receptionists. We will also have to ask permission to Mrs Marshall and some shop owners  to ask if we can stick some posters about our free pet-sitting. On the poster we will also have to ask permission to put 1 of our families phone number. For the pet-sitting we will have to ask permission for getting people's addresses and their phone number and/or email.And for the SPCA helping and the pet-sitting, we will need to ask Trinity’s Nana to supervise us and ask her for transportation.

Junna’s experience with animals

As I (Junna) have told you before, I have 2 sheeps and had a cat. The 2 sheeps are from Ag Day, and we have raised them from a lamb to a big fat sheep. I feed them pellets,milk, and vegetables.Underneath  are photos of my sheep.
Trinity’s experience with animals
I has 1 cat that has died but had a litter of 5 kittens and a cat who is still alive and also had a dog, a bunny that died and 9 fish. She had to look after all of her pets with some help.
Imogen’s Experience with animals

I have a LOT of experience with animals, and all my animals come from the SPCA except for my 30 sheep.All together, I have 41 animals which are: 3 cows,2 dogs,2 guinea pigs,4 cats and 30 sheep.


Melitz’s experience with animals


I have had experience feeding a very naughty & greedy goat mother & her kids.I am currently looking after 7 chickens/chicks and many other pets too.



So as you can see, we have experience with animals. We will be very reliable.


About us


Junna: I am nearly 10 years old , and I go to Dairy Flat School. I have had 3 pets in my life and have 2 younger siblings. I am born in New Zealand. My mum comes from Japan , and my dad comes from Hong Kong.
Trinity: I am 9 years old , and I go to Dairy Flat School. I have had 15 pets in my life and have 1 younger sibling. I am born in New Zealand. My mum comes from Australia, and my dad comes from New Zealand.
Melitz : I am 10 years old, and I go to Dairy Flat School. I have had a couple of animals in my life and have 3 younger siblings.I am born in New Zealand. My mum comes from Korea, and my dad comes from Korea too.
Imogen : I am 11 years old, and I go to Dairy Flat School. I have had 43 pets in my life and have 2 younger siblings, and 1 older sibling. I am born in New Zealand. My mum comes from New Zealand, and my dad comes from New Zealand too.




































No comments:

Post a Comment